Rule #1: Post the rules. Rule #2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and then make eleven new ones. Rule #3: Tag 11 people, and link them in your post. Rule #4: Let them know they’ve been tagged
1. Who’s that one person on your favorite variety show that you can’t stand? Uh, honestly, I haven’t watched many variety shows lately. Like, at all. I don’t even remember the last variety show I watched, and whether or not they annoyed me. Hosts, in general, kind of annoy me. I have kind of moved out of the kpop fandom, but I will do my best.
2. List your top 5 biases? Meep. Uh, Jonghyun from SHINee, G Dragon from Big Bang, Amber from f(x), Youngguk from BAP, and… uh… Taemin from SHINee.
3. What is the one ship you don’t like sailing? Are you kidding? I sail all the fucking ships. Um, I guess I generally don’t do lesbian ships (and before people go off on me: I’m straight. Of course I don’t like the vajayjay and boobs. I hate boobs, actually, specifically mine here, but seriously. What is so amazing about them? I’m all about the D.)
4. Favorite k-dol actor(s) and/or actress(s) if you can’t pick one (because I know I can’t) try and limit to no more than 5 please). Kim Bum. Oh my god, Kim Bum. Nobody does kicked puppy like he does. Also Lee Minho, but look at him. Seriously. He may not be Korea’s best actor, but I enjoy watching him.
5. If you could only listen to one artist and one album for 7 days straight who and what album would you pick? When Super Junior’s Spy came out, that was pretty much what I did then, so I could probably do it again now. Or any of Big Bang’s newer albums.
6. Is there a member of a group that you wish would get a chance to do a solo album and why? Amber, probably. I really haven’t been keeping up with kpop so I don’t even know who all is out there anymore (Seriously, anyone who debuted after nu’est/bap/exo I just have no clue.)
7. Is there members of a group that you would like to see in a sub-unit and why? This will never happen and as soon as I say it, you will all know why: Super Junior ‘83/84 line. And this wasn’t the question, but I also want a full-length SHINee/f(x) album.
8. If you could go and see any 5 concerts who would you go see? Uh, I’m assuming this is kpop. YG Family, SM Town (see what I did there?), Big Bang, Super Junior, SHINee.
9. What’s your favorite type of food? Italian. Or Mexican. You all expected “Korean” didn’t you? I’ve never had real Korean food, but I can promise you that as much as I like American-Chinese food and American-Thai food, I probably wouldn’t like the real stuff.
10. If you could do anything with your bias for a day who would you pick out of your list and what would you do all day? I would probably just want to hang out with Heechul and like drink coffee and people watch at the mall or something. I mean, there are other obvious alternatives, but that’s probably what it would be.
11. If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? I really want to go back to Ireland, but striking out places I’ve already been… I want to go to Russia. You know, when Putin isn’t being crazy and starting wars. Which will never happen. So… Actually I’d like to go back to Germany. I was only there for about a week and we stayed in the Dresden area. I’d like to see more of Sachsen and Bayern.
It’s 12:30. I think I’ve had a pomegranate Mojito, a Magners, a vodka cranberry, a jungle juice, a chuck Norris, (pee break with two other women in the bathroom), chuck Norris, porn star, jungle juice, hard cider, water moccasin.
I am super bummed that the Sterek tag is 100%, complete wank.
The lack of canon or interaction or whatever isn’t the end of the world. I shipped Jack and Sam after he literally left. the. show. So it’s never gonna happen. I ship a gender-neutral runner and a radio operator in a radio drama.
Just post some fucking manips and fics and art and gifsets for the sake of all things holy.
“The writer will occasionally find it convenient or necessary to borrow from other languages. Some writers, however, from sheet exuberance or a desire to shoe off, sprinkle their work liberally with foreign expressions, with no regard for the reader’s comfort. It if a bad habit. Write in English.”—Elements of Style, William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White
“It is seldom advisable to tell all. Be sparing, for instance, in the use of adverbs after “he said,” “she replied,” and the like: “he said consolingly”; “she replied grumblingly.” Let the conversation itself disclose the speaker’s manner or condition. Dialogue heavily weighted with adverbs after the attributive verb is cluttery and annoying. Inexperienced writers not only overwork their adverbs but load their attributives with explanatory verbs: “he consoled,” “she congratulated.” they do this, apparently, in the belief that the word said is always in need of support, or because they have been told to do it by experts in the art of bad writing.”—The Elements of Style, William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White
Friend:Why do I always end up sitting next to Jesus people at caribou? Some guy is talking to another guy about how Jesus loves him and how if they don't get people to their church everyone will go to those crazy out there churches.
Me:Haha. I recommend blasting some HIM.
Friend:I feel the strong urge to start reblogging gay porn in plain sight.
Me:Do it. Graphic, graphic porn. I actually recommend BDSM gay porn for this effort.
♥ - YAAAAY! This is a tumblr hug. Pass this to at least 10 of your favourite tumblr followers to show how much you love them as best buddies. Make sure you don’t break the chain. Happy tumblr hugs ~! (◕‿◕✿) (◕‿◕✿)
In Which Stiles Works in a Psychiatric Hospital and Derek Mishears Something
"No, I have training Saturday," Stiles said, pulling open the door to Derek’s house.
"What about Sunday?" Scott asked.
Derek could hear them kicking their shoes off and tromping up the stairs toward the living room.
"Hey, Derek," Stiles said, waving in his direction. Derek lifted a hand to wave back, but then Stiles added, "Nah, I’ll be really sore for a couple days after. I don’t heal as fast as you guys and my shoulder’s always a little screwed up after all those restraints."
"You okay?" Scott asked.
"For work!" Stiles exclaimed after a moment. "Jesus, Derek! I have CPI training and we practice non-violent physical restraints in case a patient… Oh my god."