LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
Oh look, a non-ship related fandom questionnaire. Do you love it? I do. Have people send you numbers, answer the questions. It’s fun for the whole family.
1. Favorite one-off episode of any series.
2. Favorite villain
3. Least favorite “main character” of a show
4. Favorite “sidekick”
5. Character you love to hate.
6. Favorite friendship
7. Friendship that never felt real to you.
8. Favorite wise-guy/jokester character
9. Least favorite villain
10 Least favorite season long storyline
11. Talk about a character with a bad story or character arc.
12. Character that just pisses you off no matter how much you try to like them.
13. Plot device used too much in your favorite shows
14. Favorite character death scene
15. An abandoned or unanswered plot line that will always bug you.
Russian-speaking population on Tumblr
I need the Anglicized spelling of how you would say “I don’t remember,” “I don’t understand,” and “I’m sorry.” Preferably a formal “I’m sorry.”
Obligatory question mark for answers?
Okay. Hey Brother is on repeat. I’ve refomatted the script I had to have done by tonight. I’m writing more Steve/Bucky if it kills me.
like imagine if you’d never seen a dog and you saw a saint bernard and you were like, what’s that and then someone was like, thats a dog. and then you saw a chihuahua and you were like ok whats that and they were like, that’s a dog. wouldn’t you feel lied to? wouldn’t you sense that something was amiss
Schema. That would be the theory of cognitive development you’re looking for.
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you: #”you come into my house?!” best stephen colbert
also: #Also I had such a crush on Shang… Still do actually
what: #(I totally typed Peter Man before Peter Pan and I don’t know what’s wrong with me)
when: #Except when I’m writing porn
why: #This is why I worship at the altar of Joss
how: #I like how he’s like
look: #I’ll look tomorrow
because: #BECAUSE IT’S ANNOYING GODDAMN IT
never: #I would have been like Well Fuck. We’ll never figure it out!